Level 2 Teaching Assistant Vacancy
Sheffield South East Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Level 2 Teaching Assistant to start asap. This is a temporary position until August 2020 and you will be based at Phillimore Community Primary School. The successful post holder will join our Inclusion Team working 3 days/week (21.75 hours, term time only)
The school is based within the community of Darnall and our pupils are well behaved, friendly and positive about their learning.
• Supportive, caring ethos
• Children who have good learning behaviours and attitudes to learning
• A forward thinking, committed staff and governor team. • Enthusiastic children and parents. • Continuing professional development opportunities.
• Working terms and conditions in line with LA policies.
• Free employee health cover (Westfield Health & Wellbeing).
You need to have:
• Some experience in teaching interventions to individuals and small groups.
• A commitment to developing and maximising the potential of all our pupils.
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills- fully responsive to the day to day issues in school.
Visits to view the school are strongly encouraged.
Please ring Debbie Morris, our Business Manager on 0114 2494036 to arrange a visit or request an application pack.
Closing date: Wednesday 16th October 2019
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 24th October 2019
Applicants should complete the Sheffield South East Trust application form (not the Sheffield City Council application form) and return it to the school, specifying any areas of strengths.
School Name: Phillimore Community Primary School
Sheffield South East Trust