The agreed school uniform at Phillimore is;
- White polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Red cardigan or sweatshirt (with or without the school logo)
- Black, Grey or Navy school trousers, jogging bottoms or skirt
- In summer a red & white or yellow & white gingham dress may be worn
- Jeans are not permitted
- Jogging bottoms must be plain, without stripes, logo or other graphics
- Sensible shoes must be worn for safety reasons (no open toes or high heels)
- If children are wearing lace-up shoes, please ensure they are able to tie their laces independantly
- Jewellery is not permitted, except for children with pierced ears, who may wear one pair of small studs on those days when they do not have swimming or PE
- Earrings must be removed for PE lessons - plasters will not be provided
- Your child must be able to remove their own earrings when necessary
- If you wish to have your child's ears pierced, please do so over the summer to allow sufficient time for healing
- An analogue or digital watch may be worn once a child is able to use it correctly.
- Smartwatches are not permitted
Uniform embroidered with the Phillimore school logo is available to order from the school office or online at https://www.logoleisurewear.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=111
Children not in school uniform will be asked to wear a spare cardigan or sweatshirt or parents will be contacted to bring correct uniform to school.
Please return any spare items of clothing borrowed from the school.
If you would like to donate any uniform that you no longer need but is still in good condition we will gratefully receive it. Please pass such items to the school office. Thank you.