Home Page

EU Settlement Scheme

Some of our Parents and children may need to apply for EU Settlement Status in order to remain able to live, work and attend school in the UK after 30th June 2021. There is information about what this means and what you may need to do on the EU Settlement page that you can find under Parents in the main menu.